Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Growing, growing, growing...

It has been forever since I've posted (so much for being better about keeping up with it) 
but I have been a busy little bee. 
So many changes are going on! 
I have divided the company into two divisions. 

Savannah Jack's (named for my first son)
will become solely dedicated to the growing nautical chart line.

The new division, Tybee Lee's (named after my second son),
 is where all the coastal accessories will now be.

With one more son you know Wassaw Will's will develop before we know it.
Sleep is overrated, right?

There are lots of new products going up in each shop daily so make sure and check back often.

I did a wonderful photo shoot of the current Savannah Jack's line and will be sharing that with y'all soon.  So excited to have these photos to freshen up the website and put together a catalog.

More and more retail shops are picking up both the nautical chart line and the accessories
so we are growing fast but I will do my best to keep you all up to date.

Please let me know if there is anything I can help with 
and thank you to each and every one of you for your support as we grow!
You are the best!
Kristen

No comments: